Singapore to Raise Property Tax Rates for Luxury HomeownersPooja Thakur and Sharon Chen
Singapore plans to raise taxes for luxury homeowners and investment properties, widening a four-year campaign to curb speculation after prices in Asia’s second-most expensive housing market rose to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone