Russia Stocks Climb as Oil Gains; Gazprom Rises on RenCap TargetKsenia Galouchko
Russian equities rose for a second day as oil, Russia’s chief export, climbed and OAO Gazprom, the nation’s biggest company by market capitalization, advanced after Renaissance Capital raised its price estimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing