QBE Profit Misses Guidance on Impairments, Lower DividendNarayanan Somasundaram and Nichola Saminather
QBE Insurance Group Ltd., Australia’s biggest insurer, said full-year profit missed forecasts as it wrote down the value of its U.S. units. The company lowered its dividend payout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis