Pegasus of Turkey Said to Hire Barclays, Is Yatirim for IPOErcan Ersoy
Pegasus Airlines, a low-cost Turkish carrier which ordered 100 aircraft from Airbus SAS in December, hired Barclays Plc and Is Yatirim Menkul Degerler AS to manage its initial public offering, two people with familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt