Emerging ETF Sinks as Italy Elections Concern Curbs Risky AssetsVictoria Stilwell and Maria Levitov
The iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index exchange-traded fund sank to the lowest level this year and emerging-market consumer stocks fell as concern elections in Italy won’t deliver a government cut demand for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’