Manila Water Rises to Record Ahead of Release of 2012 EarningsIan Sayson
Manila Water Co., which provides water to half of the Philippine capital, rose to the highest since the stock begin trading almost eight years ahead of the release of 2012 earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks