Madoff, Zacky, Suzuki, PT Berlian, Powerwave: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
The trustee liquidating Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC until last week was facing long odds at persuading U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff to stop New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman from completing a settlement where J. Ezra Merkin and his feeder funds would pay $410 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures