Macy’s CEO Says He Expected Martha Stewart ExclusivityChris Dolmetsch
Terry Lundgren, chief executive officer of Macy’s Inc., said he was so upset when Martha Stewart called to tell him about her company’s deal to sell products at J.C. Penney Co. stores that he hung up on her and hasn’t spoken with her since.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas