Kerry Hints at Syria Policy Change as Opposition TalksNicole Gaouette and Flavia Krause-Jackson
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Syrian rebels should be given aid if President Bashar al-Assad refuses to join talks and goes on killing his own people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting