Government to Sell $10.3 Billion Stake in Japan TobaccoMayumi Otsuma, Kyoko Shimodoi and Yuki Yamaguchi
Japan’s government will sell a stake in Japan Tobacco Inc. for about $10.3 billion to help cover reconstruction costs of the 2011 earthquake in the country’s largest share offering in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances