J&J Expert Grilled on Calculation of Hip Placement DeviceMaurice Possley and David Voreacos
A witness for Johnson & Johnson miscalculated in testifying that a Montana man’s metal hip device failed because of the angle at which it was implanted, the man’s lawyer said in cross-examination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations