Iceland Failed Bank Creditors Face Writedowns, Gudmundsson SaysOmar R. Valdimarsson
The creditors of Iceland’s failed lenders will have to write down as much as 200 billion kronur ($1.6 billion) in claims against the three lenders, central bank Governor Mar Gudmundsson said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis