Hong Kong May Boost Spending on Poor as Income Gap WidensStephanie Tong and Simon Lee
Hong Kong’s government may boost spending on the poor and elderly in its first budget under Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying tomorrow, as record home prices and falling ratings add pressure to narrow a widening income gap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day