Daytona 500 Big-City Ratings Up 30% With Patrick in FrontMason Levinson
The Daytona 500 drew a 30 percent increase in preliminary television ratings for Fox as Danica Patrick became the first female driver to lead a lap of Nascar’s biggest race and Jimmie Johnson won for the second time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's