Canada Stocks Slide, Erasing Early Gains, on Italy VoteSarah Pringle and Eric Lam
Canadian stocks fell, reversing earlier gains in the final hour of trading, as partial voting results spurred concern about prospects for a stable government in Italy and a worsening of Europe’s debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures