AB InBev, U.S. Modelo Suit Talks Said Leading to AccordSara Forden
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV and U.S. Justice Department negotiations are heading toward an accord that will give the brewer antitrust approval to buy Grupo Modelo SAB, three people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing