AB InBev, U.S. Modelo Suit Talks Said Leading to AccordSara Forden
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV and U.S. Justice Department negotiations are heading toward an accord that will give the brewer antitrust approval to buy Grupo Modelo SAB, three people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders