‘Identity Thief’ Regains Crown With $14 Million in SalesMichael White and Chris Dolmetsch
The comedy “Identity Thief” reclaimed first place at the U.S. and Canada box office, taking in $14 million for Comcast Corp.’s Universal Pictures in its third weekend in theaters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone