KFC Growth Seen Slowing as Indonesia Limits FranchiseesLeslie Patton
Yum! Brands Inc., owner of the KFC and Pizza Hut dining chains, and other fast-food companies may be forced to slow store growth in Indonesia, the world’s fourth-most populous nation, because of government rules to protect small businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing