Karzai Orders U.S. Special Forces Out of Key Afghan ProvinceEltaf Najafizada and Kasia Klimasinska
Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai ordered U.S. special forces to leave a province neighboring the capital within two weeks after investigators said Afghans aiding the troops were torturing and murdering fellow citizens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy