Yingli Says Solar Sales Surge as Value of Inventory ReducedReed Landberg
Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd. said its shipments of solar panels surged at more than double the pace it expected in the fourth quarter as it wrote down the value of its inventory, reflecting lower prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself