TeliaSonera Gains as SEB Sees New Strategy From ManagersNiklas Magnusson
TeliaSonera AB rose the most in more than five months in Stockholm trading after SEB AB recommended buying the stock, saying strategy by new managers at Sweden’s largest phone company may help earnings and cash flow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's