SKF Credit Outlook Revised to Negative by Standard & Poor’sJanina Pfalzer
SKF AB, the world’s largest maker of bearings, had its credit rating outlook revised to negative from stable by Standard & Poor’s, reflecting concern about SKF’s credit protection improvements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day