Sempra Plans Mexican IPO Marking Energy Industry’s Bolsa DebutCarlos Manuel Rodriguez
Sempra Energy, a U.S. gas distributor, sought permission to sell shares of its local unit in Mexico, the first offering for an energy company in a nation poised to break state-owned Petroleos Mexicanos’s monopoly on fuel delivery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself