Russian House to Raise 5 Billion Rubles in Asset SalesAnatoly Temkin
OAO Russian Auction House, partly owned by the nation’s biggest lender OAO Sberbank, plans to raise at least 5 billion rubles ($165 million) in state-asset sales for the government, Director Andrei Stepanenko said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing