Romania Utility Plans 13% Price Rise for Bucharest WaterIrina Savu
The Romanian utility Apa Nova Bucuresti SA, a unit of France’s Veolia Environnement SA, plans to increase water and wastewater-treatment prices in Bucharest by 13 percent starting in March to fund network improvements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis