Record Sugar Output in India’s Top Grower May Curb ImportsPrabhudatta Mishra and Pratik Parija
Sugar output in India’s biggest producer may surge to a record next year even as a drought threatens planting in some areas, helping the country avert large imports, a producers’ group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing