Pepper, Latham, Wachtell, Sedgwick: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Pepper Hamilton LLP, which last year acquired former FBI head Louis Freeh’s law firm, bolstered its white-collar practice in New York with the hiring of Larry Byrne and Ruth Harlow from Linklaters LLP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself