PayPal Releases Mobile Card Reader Abroad Ahead of CompetitorsDanielle Kucera
EBay Inc.’s PayPal unit is rolling out a credit-card reader for small businesses outside the U.S., seeking to get a head start on rivals such as Square Inc. and Intuit Inc. while increasing its international presence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders