OGX Advances Most in Three Days Since July on Petronas ReportJuan Pablo Spinetto and Julia Leite
OGX Petroleo & Gas Participacoes SA headed for its biggest three-day rally since July after Valor Economico reported that billionaire Eike Batista is in talks to sell a stake in the company to Malaysia’s Petroliam Nasional Bhd, known as Petronas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States