Norway Offshore Oil Focus Best for Kvaerner, Aker’s CEO SaysStephen Treloar
Kvaerner ASA, a builder of oil platforms, should focus on regaining lost market share in Norway rather than bidding for higher-risk international projects, according to Aker ASA Chief Executive Officer Oeyvind Eriksen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis