Martha Stewart to Testify Tuesday in Macy’s-Penney CaseDon Jeffrey
Martha Stewart will testify Feb. 26 in the trial of Macy’s Inc.’s lawsuits that seek to block an agreement she made with J.C. Penney Co. to sell her goods in its department stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself