Leveraged-Loan Fund Inflows Poised to Scale Record, BofA SaysSridhar Natarajan
U.S. loan funds are poised to set a record for the biggest increase in assets in a single month after posting the 36th consecutive week of inflows, according to Bank of America Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets