Julius Baer Most Hurt by Kickbacks Ban, Morgan Stanley SaysElena Logutenkova
Julius Baer Group Ltd. would probably be the most affected by the elimination of retrocession fees, or kickbacks, that are paid to banks in Switzerland for selling fund products, Morgan Stanley analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks