J&J Hip Designer Says He Gave Complaints to MarketersMaurice Possley and David Voreacos
A California surgeon who designed Johnson & Johnson’s recalled metal hips testified that he gave complaints about the devices to the marketing department and never knew of the group designated to probe such matters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day