Icelandic Bank Sells First International Bonds Since CollapseOmar R. Valdimarsson
Arion Bank hf sold bonds to offshore investors as the successor to failed Kaupthing Bank hf taps global markets more than four years after Iceland’s banking system collapsed under an $85 billion mountain of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster