Generali Gross Premiums Climbed 3.2% Last Year on German GrowthSonia Sirletti
Assicurazioni Generali SpA, Italy’s biggest insurer, said gross premiums climbed 3.2 percent to 69.6 billion euros ($91.8 billion) last year, driven by growth in Germany and central and eastern Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself