Frontline Drops After Warning on Bond Repayment Risk: Oslo MoverRob Sheridan
Frontline Ltd., the oil-tanker company led by billionaire John Fredriksen, dropped to the lowest level in 15 months in Oslo trading and its bond yields surged after warning it may miss bond repayments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap