EU Adds Swiss Franc-Denominated Rates to Antitrust ProbeAoife White and Stephanie Bodoni
European Union antitrust regulators are investigating collusion among banks and brokers to manipulate benchmark lending rates denominated in Swiss francs, building on earlier probes linked to the yen and the euro, EU Competition Commissioner Joaquin Almunia said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans