Cemargos Loses Most on Colcap on Share Sale Plan: Bogota MoverChristine Jenkins and Andrea Jaramillo
Cementos Argos SA, Colombia’s largest cement maker, fell the most on the country’s benchmark stock index this week as the company said it may sell preferred shares to help fund growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day