BASF Said to Seek $3 Billion Credit Line to Refinance 2014 DebtStephen Morris
BASF SE, the world’s biggest chemicals maker, is seeking a $3 billion credit line to replace a facility maturing next year, according to two people with knowledge of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing