Asian Stocks Erase Losses as Australian Lenders RiseYoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks erased earlier losses amid speculation yesterday’s decline on the regional benchmark index was excessive after Japanese exporters pared losses as the yen fell. Australian equities gained after dropping the most in nine months yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing