Armstrong Said to Face U.S in Landis Whistleblower SuitPhil Mattingly and Tom Schoenberg
The U.S. will join a lawsuit against Lance Armstrong that accuses the former champion cyclist of defrauding the government by using banned drugs while riding for the U.S. Postal Service, according to his lawyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing