Vanguard Will Introduce New Canadian ETPs to Boost Market ShareEric Lam
Vanguard Group Inc., the biggest U.S. mutual-fund company, plans to introduce as many as seven Canadian exchange-traded products this year in an effort to take market share from BlackRock Inc.’s iShares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020