U.K. Seeks to Curb Home Utility Bills With Measures From SummerSally Bakewell
The U.K. will seek to ensure gas and power suppliers charge consumers their lowest tariffs starting from the summer after the regulator said prices are set to rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day