Rothschild Says ‘Huge Protest Vote’ May Remove Some of BoardThomas Biesheuvel
Nathaniel Rothschild said a “huge protest vote” from Bumi Plc minority investors for his bid to oust most of the board will probably mean some directors are replaced rather than the landslide victory he had anticipated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States