Oil Boom Forces Employers to Be Landlords in North DakotaKasia Klimasinska
Matt Grimshaw, who runs a hospital in Williston, North Dakota, and Dale Patten, head of a family-owned bank in nearby Watford City, had the same problem and found the same solution. Both went into the real estate business to attract employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures