Mantega Says Brazil Analysts Expect Inflation to SlowMaria Luiza Rabello
Brazil’s inflation is under control and analysts expect it to slow to 5.5 percent by the end of the year, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said in a conference call with reporters today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight