Lego Profit Soars 35% as Toy Bricks for Girls Drive Sales GrowthChristian Wienberg
Lego A/S, Europe’s biggest toymaker, boosted profit and market share last year as demand for its new building block sets for girls propelled sales growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis