Japanese Stock Futures Drop as Europe Adds to Growth ConcernYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stock futures fell, signaling Asian equities may extend yesterday’s slump, as data out of Europe added to concern the region’s recession is weighing on the global economy. Australian shares opened higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day