J&J’s Floyd Says Hip Sales Halted for Business ReasonsMaurice Possley and David Voreacos
The former president of Johnson & Johnson’s DePuy unit testified that months before recalling 93,000 metal-on-metal hip implants, the company phased out the device because of declining sales, not mounting safety concerns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations